In this article we discuss the Presto 03510 FlipSide Belgian Ceramic Waffle Maker (with timer) and why we think it’s one of the best affordable Belgian waffle makers. The best features of this waffle iron are a digital timer and a ceramic non-stick coating, which means that it does not contain any of the hazardous chemicals found in coated Teflon waffle irons. Ceramic coated waffle irons are also more durable, easier to clean and faster to bake than their Teflon coated counterparts. It produces thick Belgian waffles, which are much thicker than traditional waffles, from which the best, thinner waffles are made. It has a tilting function, which distributes the dough evenly over two plates and cooks evenly on both sides. It does not come with removable panels, but has a non-stick coating that makes it really easy to clean. If you are looking for a machine to make waffles, paninis, burgers and steaks, read this article about the best manufacturers of detachable paninis.
Why are the Belgian FlipSide Presto 03510 inserts among the best available?
- Ceramic coated wafer sheets – do not contain hazardous chemicals in teflon coated wafer sheets
- ideal for gluten-free, palaeontological and vegetarian waffles
- Bake waffles evenly on both sides
- easy to clean
- The digital clock saves you the use of your own clock.
- The stainless steel construction makes this device durable, so it will last a long time, even after repeated use.
- The plates are not removable
- Lack of temperature control
- The digital timer runs on batteries (3V CR2032 lithium battery included).
Characteristics of the Belgian Presto 03510 FlipSideWaffle maker
- Material: plastic, stainless steel
- The color: Black
- Produced in the United States or imported
- Design turning professional style
- It comes with very thick grids that make it possible to bake a Belgian waffle with a diameter of 7 inches.
- The insert comes in four easy to cut sections.
- The base can be easily rotated for cooking
- Vertical locking to save warehouse space
- Programmable countdown timer with digital display of the signal during cooking
- The appearance of brushed stainless steel makes this appliance attractive and durable.
- The nets have a non-stick coating that can be easily cleaned by wiping them with a towel.
- Turn 180 degrees to distribute the dough evenly over the two plates and get waffles that are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
- 120 volts alternating current
- 1100 watts
- One year limited warranty
- Dimensions : 11.5 H x 4.5 W x 10.5 D
- Total product weight: 7.23 pounds
- The length of the handle : 6″
- The length of the rope: 30″
If you are looking for a great waffle iron with digital timer, our first choice will offer you a recommended waffle iron. The reason we chose this product is that, based on customer feedback and the number of features you will receive, we think that overall it is the best choice, which will also give you the professional waffle style you expect in a café. To guarantee a uniform baking process, you also have a rotation system with which you can obtain a very thick grid from which the real Belgian waffles are made.
You also get a Belgian waffle with a diameter of 7 inches and four easy-to-cut zones. So if you have to make up to four separate portions, you also get a whole waffle instead of many small portions. So it’s really worth watching, because you can leave it like a baby waffle if you want.
You also get a dual function base that allows you to turn very well before baking, which is really a key, and the reason this waffle iron is so good is that it locks into a compact vertical position and makes waffles, even if you even get a countdown timer that gives you a digital display that tells you when the waffles are ready.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Comes with an adjustable temperature control?
No, it’s not. You must lift the cover at regular intervals to check that the shadow of the insert is correct. If you like crispy, brown waffles, you should leave them a little longer after the steam has stopped.
Are there any Belgian wafer manufacturers with detachable plates?
Yes, we do. A very good waffle iron with removable plates is the Belgian Hamilton Beach 26031 Flip. It is equipped with copper plates and is therefore environmentally friendly.
What are the advantages of a waffle iron with timer?
You no longer have to use your own timer to tell you when the waffle is ready and you no longer have to lift the lid so often to know when the waffle is ready.
What type of battery does the timer use?
It uses a 3V CR2032 lithium battery. I don’t know why they designed it that way. This device already uses electricity from your wall socket to bake your waffle. Normally a battery-operated waffle iron is used on the campsite and there are no power outlets within a few kilometres.
Does it warn you with a beep or a beep when the insert is ready?
Yeah, that’s it. When the stopwatch indicates that there is one minute left, it beeps twice to warn you that everything is almost ready. When the timer reaches zero, it beeps five times.
How does the digital timer Presto 03510 FlipSide Belgian Wafflehouse work?
The display and timer button are located on the bottom of the unit. You can set a countdown from 1 to 30 minutes. The countdown starts automatically about two seconds after installation. You’ll even hear a beep when it’s done.
Is the waffle iron easy to clean?
Yeah, that’s it. This is a very practical option if you want a device that can be maintained without too much effort. Although the grids or plates are not removable, this waffle iron is easy to clean. You will notice that it is really easy to clean because the cleaning surface is non-stick. You can put him down very quickly. Wipe with a dry cloth or paper towel to prevent the oil from sticking. Sometimes you want to use a damp cloth to get rid of excess oil.
Is the area small or does it take up a lot of counter space?
It has a small area so it doesn’t take up much space in the kitchen. Areas can be positioned and locked vertically so that the appliance can be stored vertically on the worktop or in the kitchen cupboard.
How to improve the taste of waffles thanks to the 180° tilt mechanism?
You can turn it 180° so that the dough is evenly distributed over the two grids, so that you can bake crispy waffles outside in the restaurant.
What is the energy consumption?
It consumes 1100 watts. You can plug it into a normal 110/120 volt outlet.
presto flipside belgian waffle maker how to use,best belgian waffle maker 2019
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.