In this Cuisinart WAF-V100 overview you will find out everything about this Belgian vertical waffle iron. It is truly unique because it is the first vertical waffle iron on the market. The advantage of a vertical installation over a horizontal installation is that you don’t make a big mess when pouring the pasta. What’s more, since it stands upright, it takes up less space on your kitchen counter. This machine produces a round Belgian waffle divided into 4 easy to cut parts. These waffles are much thicker than the traditional waffles, which are made by the best manufacturers of thin waffles. It does not have removable plates, but the plates have a non-stick Teflon coating, which makes them very easy to clean. If you have problems with the Teflon coating, you should buy a ceramic insert instead. This device is equipped with an acoustic signal that indicates when the waffle is fully cooked. Unfortunately it is not equipped with a timer, switch or thermostat. You can buy this unique device for less than $100. If you are looking for a machine to make waffles, paninis, burgers and steaks, read this article about the best panini presses with removable plates.
Kitchen Combine WAF-V100 Review – Is it worth buying this vertical waffle iron?
- the dirtiest waffle iron ever made
- a unique vertical construction
- easy to clean
- You won’t make a big mess by pouring the dough.
- is easy to store because it’s vertically aligned.
- The temperature handle has 5 levels of color tones
- A beep tells you when the waffle iron makes your waffles.
- Waffles are not interchangeable
- no power button (to turn off the unit, unplug the power cord from the wall socket)
- no digital timer
- is more expensive than most wafer manufacturers, but it’s well made and therefore lasts a long time.
Characteristics of the Belgian vertical waffle machine WAF V100 Cusinart
- The brushed stainless steel housing has the Cuisinart logo embossed (it is visually attractive and durable).
- Fill the spout – here you add the dough and it’s really easy and clear.
- Stay-Cool Lock – Removes the front panel for wafer removal, locks for secure closure.
- Non-stick coated plates – With the cast aluminium plates you can bake a large, four-part round waffle with a deep bag of Belgian waffle.
- Tanning control – Temperature control offers 5 colour levels
- The red light indicates that the power is on.
- The green indicator shows when the waffle iron is ready to bake and the waffle is ready to eat.
- Beep – 5 beeps when the waffle iron is ready to bake and the waffle iron is completely cooked and ready to eat.
- Cable storage – The cable is wrapped around the base of the device.
- Closed waffle machine stands upright for compact storage
- Rubber feet – the feet keep the device stable and do not mark your work surface.
- BPA-free materials mean that no BPA comes into contact with the food you drink from your waffle gland.
- Measuring cup (colour may vary) – ensures that the right amount of dough can be poured into the spout easily and cleanly. It measures about 1 standard cup. The cup is conveniently placed in the dough dish.
- The color: Silver
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Are the plates removable?
No, it’s not. They are still easy to clean because they contain a non-stick coating. After cooking, simply wipe the grills with a damp cloth.
Is the instrument equipped with an on/off button?
No, it’s not.
How do I know if the device is on?
Plug the power cord into a normal wall outlet. A red light comes on to indicate that the unit is turned on and starts to warm up.
Where can I buy a Belgian WAF-V100 vertical shredder at a discounted price?
The proposed selling price for this unit is $145.00. However, you can save more than 40% of this price and get it back for just under $80. You can also take advantage of free shipping, as this device costs more than $49, the minimum price for free shipping. Have a look at this waffle iron by clicking on the link below and see for yourself how much discount you can get.
cuisinart vertical waffle maker,best waffle maker
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.